School Logo

How to raise a concern

If you have a concern about any aspect of your child’s education the first point of contact for you as a parent is normally your child’s class teacher in the first instance.  Most concerns can be addressed at this level and all will be raised with a senior colleague as required.


If you feel that your concern is more serious, you should address your concerns to the head of each year. These are as follows:


Year 9: Mr Abbott

Year 10: Miss Harvey

Year 11: Mr Clewer

Post 16: Mrs Sally Scyner


In the unlikely event that your concern cannot be resolved, you may want to consider making a formal complaint, which will involve you completing a complaints form, which is located on page 10 (Appendix B) of the complaints policy.  Details of our complaints procedure can be found here: